A carriculam vitae, often abbreviated as cv,is a document that job applicants use to showcase their academic and professional accomplishments
It is use to apply for position within areas where a person specific knowledge or experience is require.
How to write a curriculum vitae (CV) for a job application..!
1)make sure you know when to use a CV.
2)pick the best CV format.
3)add your contact information the right way.
4)start with o CV personal profile (CV summary or CV objective)
5) list your relevant work experience and key achievements.
6) build your CV education section correctly.
7) put relevant skills that fit the job opening
8) include additional cv-section to impress the recruiter
9) organize is all on a professional CV template
10) complement your CV with a cover letter.
A resume or resume is a document created and used by a person to present their background, skills,and accomplishments.
Resume can be used for variety of reasons,but most often they are use to secure new employment.
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Public speaking
- Active listening
- Decision making
- Leadership skills
- Language skill
- Administrative skills
- Teamwork skills
- Customer service skill.
5parts of resume most important.
The five most important part of resume are contact information, resume introduction, experience, skills and education this outline is appropriate for nearly any job seekers.
difference between CV and resume =
- emphasize skill
- Used when applying for a position in industry,non profit and public sector
- Is no longer than 2pages,with an additional pages for publication and poster presentation ,if highly relevant to the job
- After one year of industry experience lead with work experience and place education section at the or near the end, depending upon qualifications.CV Biodata resume
Emphasize academic accomplishments.
Used when applying for position in academic fellowship and grants.
Length depend upon experience and includes a complete list of publications, paster,and presentation.
Always begin with education and can include name of advisor and dissertation title or summary.
Add an individual you will be required to provide your biodata as a required site for certain applications including put not restricted to professional
What is biodata?
Biodata also know as biographical data biodata typically includes a range of specific factual information about an individual, essentially ,biodata highlights own number off details about a person such as name, age, colour, hight, skills ,habits and allergies etc.CV Biodata resume
Bio data format
you see more content check outyou see more content check out